Tuesday, March 29, 2005

How to cope without bill

I woke up on Sunday morning gasping for a cup of tea. Looked at the empty pillow besides my head and remembered bill isn't here.

The guy is a hero, no matter what kind of trouble with the authorities we are in, he never lets things seem bad. I had no milk, and being a bank holiday I did not expect to get any. A quick tour of the kitchen brought up only one realistic alternative, whipped cream. Hey, I thought, same difference.

I stirred it all in, and it looked rank. I closed my eyes and brought the cup to my lips, yuk, I spat it out and tipped the rest down the sink.

I am worried about bill, he may be good at the domestic stuff, but he is never going to outrun the RAS. I got a text last night, he was pulled up by the Hungarian police. He stayed calm and it turned out his headlights were not switched on.

So what am I doing about the prototype fusion reactor? Is it really true, that I am holding the global physics community to ransom by maintaining this pointless deadlock over the location of the project? In a word, yes!

Hey they don't want me on board, so why should I let anyone else on. Besides I always thought malumbimby would have made a much better site.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Frankly, I find the suggestion that Raw Power is a frequenter of whores disgusting. Such a man would not waste testosterone on mere sperm production; Titan has more muscular fish to fry.

Equally disturbing is the suggestion that bill is capable of anything other than shaking uncontrollably.

I now have to vent my frustration on various shitty computer games.

Good day to you.

6:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home