Saturday, March 26, 2005

Sven pressure

Good afternoon Bloggers,

The football association cottoned on to operation ultimate donkey, and agent Sven was forced to abort the mission. There is a serious possibility of a mole in the organization. Be aware of this when disclosing information.

From an artistic point of view however, great match today. Terry, J.Cole and Rooney had a fantastic game.

Budapest has become too dangerous. The RAS are looking out for duodecagenarian male, with a Scottish accent traveling with a male companion, no description, who may be dressed like an admiral. We have had to leave the city separately and will rendevous on Wednesday. Until then I will have to make my own scones.

The RAS are not happy that I am applying pressure on the royal family. Their influence in RAS circles cannot be underestimated. Currently 3 senior royals support my cause, and I am in the process of blackmailing Prince Harry. I have photographic evidence of him putting litter in a bin, helping an old lady across the road and other general good deeds. If this was made public, it would ruin his reputation.

I cannot stay put much longer, communications will be resumed Monday.

The Admiral


Please note that the contents of this site are totally ficticious, and that they should not be taken seriously. I do not want the FBI to pay a visit, the people that live here are scary enough as it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home